Healing Holistix

Friends of Healing Holistix!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Dowsing in Istanbul, end of April 2013
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 pm 

I thought I'd post this in case anyone's interested...

If you want to know more about Shamanism and Dowsing come to Istanbul, Turkey for the weekend of the 26th -29th April to know more about Earth Energies, past lives and visiting the World Heritage site in Istanbul. We will be visiting Saint Sophia church and Sultanahmet. There will be a group dinner on all evenings.
There will be visits to local sites Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Place and some surprises where we will hold meditations on site and connect to the "Spirit of Place"

Friday - Dinner with group - Local orientation visit to a sacred site and meditation.

Saturday-Locating good energetic sites and interacting with the Guardians of Place. Shamanic meditations connecting to our past lives, Soul retrieval and spirits sticks. Tuning into the ley lines, vortexes and sacred geometry energies in the landscape. Dowsing male and female energies at various sacred site locations interacting with the landscape.

Sunday- Visits to local sites. We will work on our own energy fields, balance and clear. Work with energy of the medicine wheel and Beltane use for healing the landscape and any trauma to the earth. Connect to our past lives and our ancestral connections to Turkey.

Monday - Leave at leisure or stay on in Istanbul and explore more

If you require further information please email me vickysweetlove@yahoo.co.uk

I know Vicky & she's a lovely lady. You have to pay your own flight out there, of course!
http://www.fengshuilife.co.uk (01245 290292 or 07885 945008)

Post subject: Re: Dowsing in Istanbul, end of April 2013
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:04 am 

Sounds good but a little far from home.

I will be dowsing in Nottinghamshire on 13th and 14th April as the BSD try to find the layout of our niece's ancient palace of the Archbishop of York. They live in the remaining bit and want confirmation of the position of the other buildings. They have a rough idea of the positions but require a more definite data.

It would be nice to be warm in Istanbul but it will be pleasant to be slightly colder in the UK. :lol:

Blessed are the crack'd - for it is they who will let in the light.