Healing Holistix

Friends of Healing Holistix!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Nova Scotia
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 am 

This is my very first post. Hope it is meaningful to some of you.

While we were in Nova Scotia we worked on clearing traumatic residues. We could feel the residual grief and suffering from the Halifax explosion, immigrations, wars and shipwrecks (including the Titantic) of so long ago. I could "see" the soot and burned particles hanging in the air from the explosion and fire. I'd never even heard of it before getting there!?

We visited cemeteries, prayed and sprinkled water all along the way. We were clearing and dissolving negativities and filling all the holes with love and light. As we were taking off in the plane, I could "see" the most interesting flowers popping up, blooming and spreading as fast and far as I could see. It was amazing.

Have a super Solstice.
Blessings, love & light

Post subject: Re: Nova Scotia
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:02 am 

Hooruh!!! A first post from friend Vicky-lovely journey and thanx for sharing it here. Hey Torre-do you remember that fire?
Toasted me soul,
love, linnyx

ps-course I gotta post Barrett's privateer-one more time,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-PQbdmQRwc

on a Halifax pier..... :D firing no guns and shedding no tears.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:47 pm 

Linny, I hope you don't mean do I remember the explosion personally, since it happened in 1917. :)

Welcome, Vicky.
I've been to N.S. (on the back of a motorcycle, in the rain), but not to Halifax. You flew so didn't get to see much of the scenery, I'm guessing. Beautiful province.
The most recent disaster off the coast of NS was the crash of Swissair 111 that killed 228 people in 1998. That one I remember, Linny.

What are residents of Halifax, England called? Here they are Haligonians. (In Ontario, everybody from "down East" is called a Coaster.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 pm 

Quote:
Linny, I hope you don't mean do I remember the explosion personally, since it happened in 1917
:lol:

I was thinxing you'd at least know about it (laffing so hard)-thot it was weird that Vicky would know about it & I did. You know they don't teach you about these things in schoolbooks.....plus I got a real memory charge - thot there may be some reincarnational or paralell association regarding the event. Usually don't get such deep impressions, unless I'm standing on the ground of a place. That's just status quo for me...but this thing was very strong.

Course, you know I get a real charge outta alot of stuff. :lol: :lol: Hope Vicky shares some of her experiences.
Just love stories,
love,
linnyx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:50 am 

I don't remember learning about the explosion in school--whether that was the education system's fault or just poor memory on my part I'm not sure, but I have heard references to it elsewhere and my mother talked about it. I vaguely remember a story about the heroism of a telegraph operator.