Healing Holistix

Friends of Healing Holistix!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Lithuania!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:49 am 

Inspired by Ciderman's pics of large boulders, I thought I'd show you one they have in Lithuania! Like Iceland, where they are dotted all over the place, Lith has several of these large glacier-borne stones, and I'm told this is the smallest!

It's been there for millions of years, of course, and the locals call it The Devil's Stone! We dowsed around it to find energy lines, and also there was tremendous energy emanating from the stone outwards. It just sits in the middle of flat land (all Lithuania is very flat - I was surprised!)

I'm too young to be old and too old to be young.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 am 

A little girl who was the daughter of one of the Russian people in the group, had found a snail...but not just yer ordinary snail! Look at the size of it besdie her hand!!

I was told they're all that size over there!! :shock: (Sorry the pic's a bit blurred.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:09 pm 

The mention of amber! Is Lithuania famous for amber?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:22 pm 

The Baltic region is rife with it. Has it gone up that much since 2000? I used to get really good specimens from the cutiest guy of long-time association (he'd melt a bit of it on the spot to prove it's authenticity)...a 2x4" chunk with a mayfly would go for $140US. Chunky necklaces about $80US. Good you had a geologist with you for keeping away the tricksters.

Do they eat the snails there or do they eat you?
love and thanx for the pictures Thais,
glad you are home, have rested up (laffed so hard about your square bum and loud-talking with wild gesticulations-sounds like an afternoon with phyllixx :lol: :lol: ).
love,
linnyx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:11 am 

We were taken on an excursion to a place called the Museum of the Forest, near the conference centre. It was amazing - woods are a big part of Lithuanians' life, there are so many trees. (It looks like a cuckoo clock, doesn't it?? :lol: )

Myself there with a really lovely Lith lady called Lilliye :) who spoke wonderful English & has invited me to return to Vilnius & stay with her! 8)

Some wood carvings there....

A lady played the Lithuanian national instrument for us - a bit like a zither, and sounded like a harp...it was beautiful.

Here I am with a very large snail!! The animal on the other side of the bench is an beaver - yes they have beavers there too!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 am 

looks and sounds like you had some fantastic encounters and experiances 8) 8)

‘"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive,to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

"The universe is transformation; our life is what our thoughts make it."
- Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:28 am 

:D I certainly did! Lilliye may not reveal anything in the pic but, when were chatting about this and that, she told me she was divorced too, because...she found a lover 22 years younger than her.....and I thort "here's a gel after me own heart!!" :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: She's also been to Scotland twice, and to Iona! She's been to courses at Findhorn too! 8) She was a hoot to talk to & her command of the English language was astonishing - how many foreigners do you know who come out with the word 'onomatopeia'?? :o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:39 am 

This is the other chap I made friends with, Pat Toms who lives in Glasgow. (He did a presentation but I didn't hear it as I woke up with a bloodshot eye :shock: and anyway it was pissing with rain so I played hookey!) He's the one who nearly had to share the dish washing with me at the Italian restaurant :lol: when we thought we didn't have enough dosh to pay the bill! He's exchanging email addies with Lilija & that's my suitcase there! That's when we had to wait 2 hours for the coach that was taking us on excursion :roll: as it had broken down!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:43 am 

so never read a book by its cover! are they still together? did you invite her to cov? :wink: ]

‘"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive,to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

"The universe is transformation; our life is what our thoughts make it."
- Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 am 

Nah they're not together now! It only lasted a while. She knows she can come to Cov whenever she likes.

Here's another interesting place we went to. This young chappy designed & had built this pyramid on the family land, and he reckons it has oodles of energy. We were invited, as dowsers, to check out the energy etc....the local TV station was there to film it!

It's got a website but you'll see that apart from translating into...esperanto!...there's nothing there that anyone else can understand!! :lol: But if you click on 'galerija' you'll see more pics of it. The place was beautiful & so peaceful. 8)

But the thing is.......it was all free of charge, and there was no tearoom or souvenir shop or anything!! You find this all over Lithuania - souvenirs & even postcards are non-existent!! It is so unspoilt! However, I don't think this will last forever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:10 am 

great thais, thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:59 am 

Very interesting, was there strong energies from the pyramid? Thank you for the photographs, I enjoyed it.

Arfa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:33 am 

hands on wrote:
was there strong energies from the pyramid?

Well, to tell you the truth Arthur, I didn't go into it very much. There were so many people milling around inside & around it, that I kind of kept away. I did dowse the three points from outside, and there was definitely strong energy emanating outwards from it.

A lot of things put me off. First of all, the young man who was the 'creator' had such a bad body odour (I could smell him even standing a metre away from him!) But perhaps he was just nervous. :roll: Then, the pyramid had three sides, not four. Then, the 'big cheeses' as I mentally called them simply took over inside it, brought out sophisticated measuring equipment bla bla bla. There were a couple I wasn't at all keen on - I won't go into it.

The mound you see in the second photo (which was manmade) was described to me as a 'check point' for the pyramid & that without it, the energies wouldn't work. Hmm.

Interestingly, I had an email from Lilija this morning, who said it was shown on Lith TV the next day, and it 'gave the impression that all those scientists had specially flocked from various countries just to check on the energy of that pyramid'!! A slight distortion, wot? :? Still, it got him good publicity!! :P

While on the subject of odd things....we also went to the crater of a meteorite that fell millions of years ago, and were asked to dowse to find the boundary of the actual meteorite itself, as this had never been found! The area was 3 km in diameter & we only had about 20 minutes :!: so I don't think that was possible really! I did find what would have been the centre of the impact, and a few others got the same, so better that than nothing. My very first experience of being at a meteorite crater!! :D There are no pics as....there was nothing to see really!

:Fade-color

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:24 pm 

Was your readings with your aurometer Thais? or rods.
The other thing I find strange is the three sided pyramid, when we always look to four sides.
I can recall years ago when I was a kid that a someone told me that an edge on a razor blade could be kept sharp in a pyramid :shock: have you ever heard of that?

Arfa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 pm 

Wonderful pictures of a wondrous adventure....just love the stories and so glad about the connections you made!!! Did they say anything about moldavite around those parts?

Did the creator of said three sided pyramid have any information regarding what type of energies (i.e. earth, solar, aetheric) were being focused, and for what purpose? How did he pick that spot & is there a precidence for having a mound nearby to ground them?

I love the word
Quote:
onomatopeia
. How did she work that into her vernacular? Thank you again for posting all of these pictures (some were very atmospheric). Love 'em all. You've caused me to look up things about things I didn't even know I wanted to know.
That's a nice gift,
love,
linnyx