Healing Holistix

Friends of Healing Holistix!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Rules of being Human
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm 

The Rules of Being Human

* You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it but it will be yours for this time around.

* You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid.

* There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error: experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that lands up working.

* A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it you can then go on to the next lesson.

* Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.

* "There" is no better than "here". When your "there" has become "here" you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here.

* Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.

* What you make of life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need ; what you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.

* The answers lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.

* You will forget all this! (I hope not!)

:D

I'm too young to be old and too old to be young.

Post subject: Re: The Rules of being Human
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:14 am 

Quote:
* Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.

This sums up my objection to euthanasia.

Post subject: Re: The Rules of being Human
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:13 pm 

Quote:
This sums up my objection to euthanasia

Cr@p!! All this time I thot we was talking about youthsinasia, to which I have no objections because they are not living in my house.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously,
I will print this off, give it to the mighty phyllix who keepx asking me, "why isn't she dead, yet?" I will read this daily myself. :idea:

Quote:
* There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error: experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that lands up working.

Just love, love, love this one.
thank you