Healing Holistix

Friends of Healing Holistix!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Quenched Ardour.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:32 pm 

Going back in time I remember this incident that happened in 1943. Rationing was at its peak and even water was scarce.
It was double British summer time so it was still fairly light to see my way home.

I was 13 at the time and had been to the pictures with my mates. It was a once a week treat that we had together on a Saturday night.
The town was packed with Yanks all waiting for the time to start the D-Day onset although that did not come until the following year.

Anyway I was walking home to the little cottage that my mother had managed to rent and a couple were standing under a window next door to where I lived. The couple were making some rare noises, at least she was.
She was moaning and I thought there was something wrong with her.
Thinking about it many years later I wondered if they were in the throes of having sex. :shock:
I was as green as grass where anything like that was concerned. I still thought babies were found under gooseberry bushes. :shock:
Things like that were NOT discussed in my home.

Gawd knows what they were doing but whatever it was it was quite rowdy and for saying it was still light I thought it was peculiar to be standing where they were.
However as I said I was completely naive where sexual matters were concerned.
Youngsters in my era were not taught anything like that at school. Unlike the chidren of today who know all the answers.

Suddenly the bedroom window flew up and an old man poked his head out saying “B****r off will you so that I can get some sleep its gone 10oclock and time you were gone.”
He shut the window and by this time I was half way down the street. I might add here that I was going slow because I was curious as to what was making her moan so much because she had started again after a few giggles.

Once again the window came up and a chamberpot came out of it which was tipped all over the couple.
The much surprised dripping wet young chap said “What the hell do you think you are doing you old sod? You have wet us through and water is supposed to be scarce. I am going to report you to the police for wasting water ” While he was ranting at the old boy the girl was saying that her hairdo was ruined and so was her dress and coat and she started to cry.

The old man shouted “ Its no good going to the police because that wasn’t clean water I threw over you it was my piddlepot. They cant have me up for using my own pee, now clear off."
Their lovemaking had come to an abrupt end and their passion had been quenched and drenched.
It was only when I got up to them I could smell the urine shower that they had chucked over them.
I never did find out what he was doing to make her moan so loudly. :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: Quenched Ardour.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:25 pm 

Now THAT's what I call a very good story Maywalk :lol: :lol: :lol: .

How did you feel about having all those Yanks about?
(the non-moaning type :lol: ).

love,
linnyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:01 pm 

Hi Linny.
We had quite a few Yanks stationed just a couple of miles from where I lived.
They were not bad chaps but did get a bit rowdy at times because they were not used to the English beer. :D

I remember when there was a shortage of beer one Yank found a chamberpot from somewhere and he managed to get it full to the brim with beer. :shock:
I only hope he scoured it out before he had that beer put in it. :shock:
He probably told the publican that it was for the rest of the guys as well.
He sat on the edge of a step drinking from this pot and was absolutely sozzled. :D
Its a good job one of his company saw him because he went and got a couple of more lads to help get him in the jeep.
They took the chamberpot with the rest of the beer in it with them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:10 pm 

This reminds me of the war-time story of the girl who made herself a dress out of American parachute silk.

One good yank and she baled out! :wink:

Blessed are the crack'd - for it is they who will let in the light.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:30 pm 

Quote:
They were not bad chaps but did get a bit rowdy at times because they were not used to the English beer.

I'm laffing so hard-since I was born late into that generation's gene pool...and those guys all drank & smoked alot!!!! They brought their antics home with them..

one night my dad had been out with his VFW buddies and they were so rowdy, that at one point, my dad tried to stop the car by putting his dragging his foot out the cardoor going about .5 miles per hour, about two houses down. My mom just about threw a fit.....

Nowadays-of course, this behaviour is properly illegal. But it was pretty funny at the time.

Paul-I had a dress made out of parachute silk, with lots of layers. Being a yank already-there was no baling to be had-trust me, I would have pulled that rip cord...I looked just like a frilled parachute.....another reason I couldn't get a date...laffing so hard,
love,
linnyx