Healing Holistix

Friends of Healing Holistix!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: A Nice story,
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:12 pm 

One hotter than hexx day our air-conditioner went out on the fourth of July 2006.

We were at our limited witxx end taking care of the Rex, financial probs-a whole kettle of emotional issues that accompany helping belovedx releaxe themselvex to the next level.

So we're sitting there sweating...until finally CGITMS has processed that our AC has croaked, Rex was dying and at least we had a giant horse trough (that would be an above ground pool-for peeps who miss the ocean but don't have the means to go there or get the dug up kind). Now CGITMS has done landscaping for years for one of Rex'x friends for years who started him up in a Heating/Air Conditioning business. He had two kidz-one of which was my best friend Lynda who had five kidney transplants and passed away last fall (she looked just like Natalie Wood and such a beautiful person....don't be sad now-for she outlived her prognosis and had a wonderful life).

CGITMS finally admits that the AC is broke and calls our friend. Tony drops everything (he's the employee-not Lynda's brother, the owner) and comes running out. He knows that Rex is leaving, we're dux in water and he works so hard and sweetly....a true gentleman, getting our AC up and running. Linnyx gives him an extra check for his family, for she knows he's not getting appreciated the way he should. He says no-I get paid by the company.....so linnyx daughter stuffs it in his pocket on the way out. The check never runs thru the bank and there is much worry about him not being able to receive what he's worth.

A year passes. Tony has teenagers who got into a balliwick with some other kids. He is awakened at 3 am to find a donneybrook on his front porch, so he approaches his front door to investigate....

and is beat over the head-sucker punched into the next world, ICU, coma and died three times-without ever finding out what was going on. It was in the paper. So-since the original check never got cashed,

another one was sent with love.

So-again, there was an AC unit on a holiday overtime payscale breakdown. The company gets called and who should show up??? It was Tony. He's got a bit of the head injury bits goin on-but he remembers the 4th of July. He fixes the unit and makes it cool enough for Phyllix to come over and celebrate. It was a beautiful event-for there were many blessings shared twixt a bunch of survivors.

linnyx cried for the beauty,
Tony is alive, hard-working, giving all the glory to our Adorer and we are blessed witnesses. He said his wife was a drama queen. CGITMS said mine too.... :lol: :lol: linnyx laffed and agreed. Both men were sainted on the spot :lol: :lol: .
It was a very special experience.

Course now we'll be getting a new (GREEN) unit of heating and AC instead of a trip to England.....oh-I forgot,
we can have it all.
love linnyx

ps-a yearling robin has been sitting on the porch guarding our house. It's very loyal and sweetly fierce.

Post subject: Re: A Nice story,
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:21 pm 

Nice story, Linny. What is a donneybrook??

I never realised it got so hot in Nebraska.

I'm too young to be old and too old to be young.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:37 pm 

A donneybrook is when a guy gets into a big fat fight, usually including baseball bats and permanent brain damage-just following the loyalty trail,
if his home, hearth, integrity or child is at stake-all bets are off, you just throw yerself into the fray.

In Tony's case-he was unarmed but ready.

It gets so hot in Omaha, that the rocks sweat. One day it can snow, the next it can be 110 F degrees. Tickle yer axx w/a feather is a joke which means...typical Nebraska weather.

The pirates...I mean, sod-busters, I mean people who had nuthing and even less to lose ended up settling here.

can't take no credit-we're refugees from Iowa...with a step mother who was a black witch and a great grandfather who took refuge in the circus.
still have clownaphobia,
Tony is beautiful,
love,
mx

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:30 am 

Thanx for explaining a donneybrook.

so glad that Tony not only survived, but recovered well enough to return to fix the Aircon.
Coincidentally our heating engineer suffered a fractured skull and survived to tell the tale when he next came to fix the boiler.

oh, and how come your air con breaks in July, our heating & hot water in Feb, and our fridge in August. Do these inanimate objects get a kick from breaking down when they are most needed? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:23 pm 

YES-and that is a WEIRD fractured "co-incidence" regarding our mutually fractured engineers heads AND them breaking at the most inopportune timex!!! Usually, they involve tender old ones who can't stand the heat.

This was one of the only holidays that the sink didn't back up and me having to pull the snake out & plumb in the middle of dinner :lol: :lol: .

I was just so glad to see Tone-man still rocking & rolling. What a gentleman.

Hope all our appliances behave themselves and just keep running.
I apologize to the earth for being such a weeny that I'm even using aircon.

love y'all,
linnyx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:28 am 

So-we have neighbors who have been really mad at us for their very own good reasons.

Things like snow-blowers and other things that we don't really have a clue about. We're real willing to accept our parts that made them mad & accept that we've been so grief crazy and shaved (well-one silly girl did) our heads and yelled at the Universe, or danzed with abandon, gardened knowing that the fruits would get stolen or stomped on.

But yesterday...our neighbors waved, and another set, across the street talked to us as though it was just another beautiful day, like nothing bad had happened to any of us. They've had bad things happen to them-and nobody noticed...except the naughty snowblower and the flower lady.

Now that is a nice story. It only happened to ux because we were given the gift of having a place to report it to, beloved HH-a place that might notice, may or may not post a response....but eventually a delightful resonance will report in-later, and a gift of Divine Love will be planted to evince, that even in this crazy globe...nice things can happen,
unexpectedly,
even if you are completely nutz (in a cashew kind of way)
love,
CHx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:36 pm 

good to hear your neighbours were being friendly.

I was cursing an unknown neighbour of ours tonight when I was out sweeping up their rubbish in the dark. Someone left their bin bags out the front of our house after the bin men had been, so by tonight it was strewn all over the pavement by the seagulls. People are always dumping stuff out front of our house. Not sure what msg the universe is giving me. Maybe I should smile and wave at all neighbours tomorrow. :2gunfire: oh sorry I mean Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:06 pm 

I'd put on latex gloves, root through the trash until I found an address and dump it on their porch.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:23 am 

Went to my shrink today (looonnnnngggg overdue-so sorry my pals-I've been in the wars of denial..waking up is sorta of looney tune timex).

He listened calmly during my cramsixmonthsof weirdostuffintoa30minutesession. Then, changed my meds (oh yippee), pronounced me quite sane and suggested some voodoo techniques. I'm so sorry to laff so hard,
because of course I told him that I didn't do that kind of thing (even tho' I'm really sick of having dead birds laid out on my front porch and someone hacking my computer and putting a shovel through my pool), due to spiritural ramifications-EGADS. :shock:

But somehow-it was rather amusing in a sick sort of way-to have your psychiatrist look you straight in the eye and say....well, it those terrorists want to play-then, put a ribbon on it.

The day would have been nicely punctuated with the carcass of BigFoot juxtaposed with a UFO landing in our office parking lot....
instead of the the unmarked police cars who had a stakeout for some guy who was going berserk on a family member who was getting dialysis in the bay two doors down.

I wish I was making this stuff up-but, it's one of the reasons I keep coming here, over and over and over....
Houston...you're breaking up.......
garbled words and laffing,
CHx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 am 

Torre - I've done that before, but this time cleared up in the dark so few clues, except whoever it is drinks a lot of tea, eats loads of eggs, smokes B&H and cannabis, is on amytrypteline and another prescription drug, and so maybe I should be more tolerant of them missing the bin men by a few hours. How were they to know the seagulls would peck the bags' contents all over the pavement.

Linny, sorry you have much worse problems. at least the seagulls on our porch are live birds (for now anyway heh heh..... back to :2gunfire: (only jokin') :twisted: ).

re "Houston...you're breaking up......." I admit I have had some difficulty understanding some of your recent posts linny, or what they are alluding to, some of them seem a bit cryptic, hence can't reply. But then my mind isn't too focussed lately so I'm probably not reading it properly. Maybe I need to put the eye patch on.
Image ahargh matey.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:15 am 

24 hrs later wondering if my last post makes any sense. :?
Linny honey I have no way to identify with what you are going thru, you have experienced the worst things any parent can imagine. I thank the universe that we are so fortunate not to have had such terrible experiences, and give thanks for our precious sons. Please forgive me if I don't understand exactly about the fuzzy peaches (I have an idea but maybe my idea is way off the mark) and some other stuff. xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:38 pm 

No worries me matey,
They are cryptic on purpose. I wouldn't want anyone to feel any of this anyway. Just trying to stay connected on HH with the least toxicity available. We're committed to finding joy through everything-focus on the many blessings. I'm trying really hard to get there.

I don't feel bad about any lack of response. I think it's good and know this is a love place.
Love yer all,
CHx