Healing Holistix

Friends of Healing Holistix!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 1981-a very long truthful story
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:01 am 

There was a young couple who had a five month old girl beloved. They were headed south to a horticultural convention in Kansas City, MO, USA-driving a toyota tercel, during the days when wearing seatbelts weren't required.

It was a really big trip. Girlie was ensconsed at grandma's-a break from the action of a recently laid-off mommy and a daddy who was going to school, working full-time at BoysTown, working as a waiter & doing sidejobs landscaping.

The mommy was very upset and couldn't find the reason. She kept running thru her mind-what could be wrong? How can I help whats going to happen? She even put on her seatbelt and tried really hard not to niggle the joy to pieces. After all, it was an all-expense paid trip to help her hubby's future, introduce Findhorn philosophies into the jerkwater beginnings of horticultural therapy.

They arrive at the bigger than their life hotel (Hallmark-Crown Center) and check in. The feeling gets worse-something is really bad, bad, bad. No specifics. Just bad something about to happen.

The concierge recommends that they attend the "Tea Party" at the neighboring hotel, where the convention will be held at. They said thank you-we will go there, especially because it may dispell the anxiety of presenting at the venue by visiting the locale of the "Tea Party" first.

They start walking across the street towards the Hyatt Regency. Great music, free drinks and food await them.

Right in the middle of the crosswalk-the mommy says..
NOPE,
not going there. She has to eat, then go check the venue-so they turn two blocks south to eat at an old train depot.

Now this feels good and right. As they were seated, in an uncharacteristically royal & highly appreciated way....
suddenly-

all hexx breaks loose & bloody people start coming through the doors.

The Hyatt Regency had crosswalks spanning the 3th, 4th and 5th story. Each one had so many people swaying to the lovely jazz at the same time-that it caused a harmonic resonance that broke them all down upon the lower floors. Many people were killed.

The daddy was a volunteer firefighter and EMT-the mommy said, no-you can not go there. Nobody knew that she was already pregnant with a son, who would be beloved and rested 23 years later.

What is the morale of this true story?
It's different for each person.
It was just time for the story to unfold.
love,
the mommy

Post subject: Re: 1981-a very long truthful story
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 am 

I don't think there's a moral, Linny, just that you had a premonition that came true. And it happened on 17 July 1981, just as you describe, and killed 114 people. Just be very very glad that you did have that premonition!

I'm too young to be old and too old to be young.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:32 am 

I think I needed to tell the story, because it happened & the premonitions weren't very specific or well-spelt. Thank you Thais.

Morrells are hard to find & delicious, morales are storied and morals engraved on the spirit. It's divining timing to be free to tell the heart story....which doesn't really register significantally on the scale of emotional experience.

But at least-and hopefully, for anyone who reads it-they will know that their stories have been heard & trued.
all things can be survived with joy,
love
linnyx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:37 am 

so thankful that you had that premonition, hence you 3 are still here and Jesse was able to be born and live his life. x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 am 

Thank you Lynn and any other readers-nothing is wasted.

It's like the breath blown into a flute, or a palm on the skinz-they tell their stories, connect us to each other-an exercise in thunder.

or fungi,
which appears on those things that are transformational....
or faces put in ink.

mooo,
love,
linnyx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:36 pm 

Linny, you continue to amaze and astound me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:27 pm 

As you all do to me.
Never-have I found so much lovingkindness all collected at once.
Really do love and appreciate you all so much,
thank you.
love,
linnyx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:47 pm 

Woweee, Linny! :shock:

Mighty glad that you allowed your premonition to guide you. :D This forum wouldn't be the same without you and your wonderful life-tales.

Blessed are the crack'd - for it is they who will let in the light.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:03 pm 

:oops:
I was scared to tell.
Thank you for helping me release another layer.

I'm test driving for finally writing the book-so I need criticism. Don't let me off too easy & you've all helped me get over the first phase of stage fright.

I don't want to be boring, or scare people, or make them feel sorry for me, or get stroked. It has to be purposefully, factual, readible and accessible----and remind people who they are and capable of getting through everything-and joyous.
Thais even did this cool thing-for I was working off my general memory-and her research made me feel better that I wasn't exaggerating or timeshedding. Not so good at time.
Thank you-but please do include critical analysis too. I would appreciate it.
love you all,
linnyx
ps-I didn't know what i was doing until after it had been(as usual). love and thanx (edit)