Healing Holistix

Friends of Healing Holistix!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Message.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:22 am 

Its been some time since we had a story from the members and while looking through my papers I came across this true story concerning my son.

Before relating it I have to point out that for many years I have had premonitions or messages come into my head of things that are about to happen.
Its been a bugbear over the years and I have never wanted anything like this because my life had been traumatic enough without this ‘gift’ if you can call it that.

I have not talked about it much mainly because I did not want folk to think I was a nut case. It started many years previously when I went to live with the neighbour when I left London which many of you who have read my book will know about. That is another story.

To tell you this particular story we go back to 1978.
My son Barry and Tricia his wife had decided to go camping because they wanted to take ‘Rascal’ their dog with them.
We had got a small Hillman Imp at that time which we had bought while ‘Betsy’ our 1962 four door column change Ford Classic 315 was being overhauled.
We were due to pick ‘Betsy’ up on the Saturday and my son asked if he could borrow the Hillman because it had a towbar on the back to pull the trailer.

We automatically said yes and then I suddenly had a message if you can call it that in my head saying ‘the back of the car’ I knew that something was amiss when this happened and I said “Just make sure that the back is all secure. Check and double check that everything is securely fastened at the back of the car.”
I naturally got the disapproving remark from my son saying “I am not an idiot Mum I DO know how to hitch the tow bar up.”
I left it at that but I still felt extremely uneasy.

They started out on their journey on the Sunday morning after we had got ‘Betsy’ back but all day I felt very edgy.

It was one of the hottest days of the year that day the temperatures had soared up into the 90s

Later in the afternoon when it was cooler we had a ride out to the next town to visit relatives. As we turned the corner into the road where they lived my niece was on the doorstep and she said Barry had phoned to say that he had a bit of an accident and they had gone home.

My blood ran cold because that warning voice had been with me all day.
Cliff and I decided not to carry on visiting the relatives. We would go and see my son to find out what had happened.

When we got to his house we could see the car and trailer intact as Tricia opened the door and said “Don’t get alarmed when you see him.”

We were dumbfounded when we saw Barry with all of his chest bound up plus one arm and part of his neck.

He started laughing and said “Alright call me a prat and you will be dead right.”
All I wanted was an explanation.
This is what we were told.

Barry had always been a keen Citizen Band radio enthusiast. These radios had a bandwidth of about 5 miles. There were no mobile phones in those days.

He had all the paraphernalia in the car to talk to others who were into this sort of thing.
I have to tell you this so that you can understand what happened next.

Evidently the Hillman overheated with the load it was pulling and my clever son went to undo the radiator cap to release the pressure. Unfortunately it flew off and scalded all his chest arm and neck so that put them in a spot.
You will recall that I did say it was an extremely hot day that day.

Barry got into the car and contacted a lorry driver who was also a CB fan. He in turn was just coming up to a police car. The lorry driver told the police what had happened and could they get help for the chap who was scalded.
They came to Barry’s aid with an ambulance. A policeman drove the Hillman that had cooled down by this time to the hospital with Tricia and Rascal while Barry was whisked of to be treated for severe burns.
They wanted to keep him in but he said no he wanted to get back home. Tricia DID NOT drive at that time so Barry had to take his time getting back.

HOW on earth he did it with the heat of the sun glaring down through the windscreen I will never know. He must have been in agony.

I asked Barry where his sense was to undo the radiator cap when it was boiling over.
He replied “Oh Mum! you worry too much I have done it before when I have carried the disco equipment in it.”

Once Cliff and I had satisfied ourselves that he would be attending our own hospital the next day we made our way home.

I still could not understand why the message that the ‘gift ‘ had given me was ‘the back of the car.’

Was it my imagination? Was the so called ‘gift’ starting to go wrong or was it because I never delved deeper into it that it decided to leave me.
In one way I was relieved because I NEVER wanted this darn thing because it could be exceptionally wearing on the nerves.

Cliff and I went to bed that night thanking out lucky stars that someone had been watching over Barry, Tricia and Rascal so that they had all got back safely.

It wasn’t long before Cliff was in the land of nod snoring his ruddy head of but I lay there mulling over the days events and it still kept bugging me as to WHY the message said at the back of the car.
Not being a mechanically minded person I was given to believe it was the towing bar that might cause problems.

I lay tossing and turning trying my best to get to sleep but my mind was on overdrive and the time was 3-15am when suddenly I had a vision come into my head of seeing Barry and Cliff when I took a flask of tea to them while they were servicing the Hillman in the garage.

I got quite excited about this and dug Cliff hard to wake him up.

He awoke with a start and I said to him “Are you fully awake I want to ask you something?”

I cant repeat his answer to my question here but yes he was fully awake.

I said “ WHERE is the engine situated on the Hillman?”
Cliff said in a very grumpy voice “ The b****r is at the back of the car WHY?”
I said “Oh nothing I just wondered.”
My message HAD been correct after all. It had warned me right. I felt relieved to think I wasn’t going off my head although I wished I never had this awful ‘gift’

Cliff fell off to sleep again right away mumbling about being woken up to answer daft questions .
I just could not get the events of the day out of my head so I got up and did some knitting still marvelling about what had happened.

Post subject: Re: The Message.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:59 am 

Thank you Maisie. I'm not so mad anymore (whoops, I think I am, just didn't know it now). That was the Xact story I needed to hear and experience. This "figt" would have been accepted and honored as the accidental Divine Ordinance of another century...oops, I forgot about the crucifixtionaries and papal ordinances, the golden gates being plugged up, etc.
This story was just what a tired misunderstood woman needed to hear today. I swear....the 3am hour of prayer and awakeing is very ancient and epigraphically (ok-I'm pretending to understand the science...in trooth I'm singing some 60's songs and admiring the stories). Thank you Amaising grace,
I'm so sick of nay sayers...do we need another reed of acceptance?
You lived it well. If you'd been born (and probably were) about 3,000 yrs ago, in a vision questing place,
no one would argue with you.
they'd just say thank you,
I'm really crabby right now. You still have the gift and there is no apologies (and I can go on and on about how Jewish historians would write vita apologies, polemically charged edumacated ones and twirl the privy...egawds-like you had an ego thing happening here.)
love you and all the the others lots,
but having been there-I'm about ready to blast off. Did we get to be that thing? Was it a golden societal passport to parlay thru the tube of being allowed a nicer life?
Nope-it was a pain in the axx.
I love bricks, dogs and drool.
Thank you for sharing-it is just what I needed to hear and not listen to a bunch of really abusive axxhats trying to tell me I'm not good enough.
Ain't we all? Oh-forgot...I can go to my gestaltic ubercool shrink that is so happy to see me...instead of the idiots out wandering around, grrrrr....once you said if I read your whole book, I may not like you so much since you are feisty. Well, guess what-
I think I would. And it were the Spirit of Jesus Christ that reminded me to ask you how you were doing. Did I ask for that job anytimesoon? Nope. Are people who don't like Him or His story idiots? Are those that don't believe in Him or believe in someone else lesser than those that have an affinity for Jesus vs. Allah, Mohammed, Babaji, Maha Kali any different.

We didn't ask for this.
Just believe and keep telling your stories.
sorry I'm so crabby. I'm pretty pixxed off.
But love always abides.
Pax
linnyx